2024 Information is not yet available. For reference check out the information from 2021 below:
Yes, parking passes are required to park in the Keeneland lots. This is to encourage carpooling.
- There will be NO DAY OF PARKING PASSES available for 2021.
- Patrons without parking passes will need to utilize Park & Ride or rideshare to get to and from Railbird
Camping, RVs, overnight parking and tailgating is not permitted.
- There is limited accessible parking available on a first-come, first-served basis to vehicles displaying a state-issued handicapped plate or placard. Please follow the highway signage and enter Keeneland at Gate 2 and you will be directed to park in the ADA parking lot.
- Once parked, an accessible golf cart will be available to transport you to a spot closer the Festival entrance. The accessible carts run on a loop from the ADA parking lot to the Festival Elkhorn entrance only.
- When you depart the Festival, to take advantage of an accessible cart to return you to the accessible parking lot please go to the Box Office outside of the Elkhorn entrance.
- Please note-while the accessible carts run continuously, peak traffic times could have wait times as long as 30 minutes.
UPDATE: ALL onsite (Keeneland) & ALL SATURDAY and SUNDAY AIRPORT SHUTTLE PASS parking passes are sold out.
The DOWNTOWN LEXINGTON SHUTTLE PASS IS YOUR best options to get to/from the festival.
Check out the available services including the Airport Park & Ride and Downtown Shuttle, and start planning your trip to Railbird. There are several options to choose from:
Catch a convenient shuttle ride to Keeneland from Rupp Arena in Downtown Lexington on West High St between Paterson & S. Broadway! The Downtown Lexington - Shuttle Pass is valid for (1) ONE Festival attendee and does NOT include any parking in the surrounding area. Passes much be purchased separately per day.
*SHUTTLE PASSES ARE NOT VALID FOR ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL. All Shuttle Passes must be accompanied by a valid Festival wristband.
Park your car at Lexington's Blue Grass Airport and catch a convenient shuttle ride to Keeneland right across the street! The 'Park & Ride' Shuttle Pass is valid for (1) ONE vehicle parking space at the airport with access to a shuttle running to and from the Festival each day. Passes much be purchased separately per day.