The safety of our patrons and our staff is our number one priority. As such, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results will be required to attend Railbird 2021.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first attending Railbird.
Railbird 2021 Entry Procedures
- Comply with the Railbird Fan Health Pledge
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record, or printed result Negative COVID-19 test (showing test date). Regardless of your vaccination status we ask that you please also bring a mask.
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, wear a mask throughout your time onsite.
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Railbird
At this time Railbird is not requiring masks be worn by fully vaccinated patrons in outdoor spaces at the festival. Railbird is providing numerous shade tents/structures (in both the GA and VIP sections) at the festival that are open-sided and considered outdoor spaces.
Railbird Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on-site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
These policies are subject to change, in accordance with state and local guidelines and changing circumstances. We will be updating procedures as necessary as we get closer to August 28th. For the most up-to-date information check the Railbird website (www.railbirdfest.com) and follow our social media accounts.
As a reminder, the last date you would be eligible to be considered "fully vaccinated" would be August 14th, 2021 with a Johnson & Johnson one-shot vaccine. f you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check out www.vaccinefinder.org.