Yes, you can. For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first attending Railbird.
Railbird 2021 Entry Procedures
- Comply with the Railbird Fan Health Pledge
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record, or printed result Negative COVID-19 test (showing test date). Regardless of your vaccination status we ask that you please also bring a mask.
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, wear a mask throughout your time onsite.
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Railbird
Based on the latest advice from health officials, Railbird will require masks in any indoor spaces at Keeneland, which include the The Rickhouse, Sip & Savor, Lucky Day Plaza, Box Office and the VIP hospitality tents. All fans attending the festival must bring a mask each day.
Railbird Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on-site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check out www.vaccinefinder.org.