Allowed & Prohibited 2023
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and no larger than 12" x 6" x 12". Small clutch purses and fanny packs with no more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses no larger than 6" x 9" (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Baby Strollers (no wagons please)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- Empty reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles. Guests will be allowed to bring one unopened factory-sealed water bottle (under 32 ounces) as well as refillable bottles, so be sure to bring a water bottle or cup and stay hydrated!
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
- Personal sized hand sanitizer
- Factory sealed Naloxone/Narcan kit
Prescription Medicine Requirements:
- Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at each entrance gate. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
- Medicines needing to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited unless in a prescribed inhaler.
- Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Any bags that are NOT CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and are larger than 12" x 6" x 12". Any Small clutch purses and fanny packs with more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses that are larger than 6" x 9" (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket back packs and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above. (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- No bicycles
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
FULL BAG POLICY:
- ALL bags will be searched before entry.
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 6" x 9" or smaller do not need to be clear, but can have no more than one pocket.
- All other bags larger than 6" x 9" must be smaller than 12" x 6" x 12" and clear.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Strollers are allowed. However, wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
Blankets are allowed into Railbird Festival. When spreading blankets in permitted areas, please be courteous of fellow patrons.
Guests can leave and re-enter as often as they would like until 7pm (local time). You will scan your wristbands and pass through security each time you re-enter the site.
Water Refill Stations
Hydration is important – seriously. Alcohol dehydrates and staying hydrated is important for having a good time. Railbird offers free, 100% filtered and drinkable water located throughout the festival. Check your festival map (COMING SOON) for locations. Guests will be allowed to bring one unopened factory sealed water bottle as well as refillable bottles, so be sure to bring a water bottle or cup and stay hydrated!
Standalone shade structures will be available to ensure guests have a place to rest and cool off. Additionally, we'll be using a tent structure for one of the 3 stages that we'll extend past the viewing area to add even more shade.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE