Welcome to VIP!
Welcome back to Railbird! We're so excited to open the gates of our new location, Red Mile Gaming and Racing, for an amazing weekend of live music in the middle of the track! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
Railbird Festival Hours:
Saturday, June 3rd: 1:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sunday, June 4th: 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Location & Entry Gate
Railbird Festival 2023, will take place at an exciting new venue, Red Mile Gaming & Racing, located in the heart of downtown Lexington, KY at 1200 Red Mile Road. Look for the VIP/Platinum Entry lane for expedited entry.
Parking, Shuttle and Rideshare Options
AT THE FESTIVAL
Located next to the Limestone Stage, look for the VIP entry portal on the right side of the stage, next to the bar. Your VIP Lounge will include:
- Lounge — A space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options, including beer, seltzers, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages, all for purchase.
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions and help with any wristband issues.
- Lockers and mobile charging units — Safely stow your gear for the day in a locker, available for purchase by individual day or weekend.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
Drinks and Dining
Enjoy the convenience of bar service directly within your VIP Lounge with a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options. All items for purchase.
Dank Dogs: A Glizzy Experience
- Solo Glizzy – One dog. $7 (Nut-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Tropical Glizzy – All-Beef Hot Dog, Kimchi, Caramelized Onions & Mushrooms, Cheese Sauce. $11 (Organic, Nut-Free)
- Glam Glizzy – All-Beef Hot Dog, Smoked Pork, Caramelized Onions, Pineapple Salsa, Dank Sauce. $11 (Nut-Free, Organic)
- Vegan Fries – Salsa Verde, Fire Roasted Cauliflower , Mushrooms & Onions. $15 (Vegan, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Luau Fries – Smoked Pork, Cheese Sauce, Pineapple Salsa, Mushrooms & Onions $15 (Organic, Nut-Free)
Dragon Bahn Mi
- Ribeye Banh Mi $18.00
- Vegan Mushroom Banh Mi $16.00
- Chicken Lemongrass Banh Mi $15.00
- Pork Banh Mi $14.00
- Gyoza $10.00
- Shrimp Tempura $12.00
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls $10.00
- Tater Tots $12.00
- Yum Yum Sauce $4.00
- Lemonade $10.00
- Ice Cream in a cup $10.00 (Vegetarian, gluten free except for cookie dough flavor)
- Sorbet in a cup $10.00 (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free)
Your VIP ticket gives you access to some sweet viewing areas. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limestone Stage
Front-of-stage – a designated area near the front of the stage on the RIGHT if looking at stage, just behind Platinum viewing. Access directly through the VIP lounge.
- Elkhorn Stage
Front-of-stage – a designated area near the front of the stage on the RIGHT if looking at stage, just behind Platinum viewing. Accessible from GA viewing.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Express Lane at the Festival Store
- Dedicated Premium Entrance into the Festival