Official Wristband Policy
- Wristbands will be mailed in advance of the festival.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and are replaceable for the original purchaser only, for a $20 fee..
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All ticket holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Lost or Stolen Wristbands
If your wristband has been lost or stolen, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets by visiting support.frontgatetickets.com
Once you receive your wristband, you’ll need to activate the wristband and register for Cashless before heading to the festival to ensure a smooth process entering the gates. You can associate an emergency contact to your credential, and securely link your wristband to a credit or debit card to pay with the tap of the wrist at food vendors, bars and Festival merchandise tents. Activation link and directions will be available and sent to ticket holders closer to the festival.